You may need to convert PPT to Word to make your presentations easier to work with. Text files are much easier to open on various devices, including tablets and phones. Whereas, in order to open a PPT file you will need Microsoft Powerpoint. In this article, we will look at an easy way of how to convert a PPT to Word.
Convert PPT to Word: Step 1.
Since there is no way to directly convert a PPT file to Word, you must first convert the Powerpoint presentation to PDF. Very simple instructions are below.
- Open the main page of PDF Candy and upload the file. You can do that from your PC memory, mobile device, or Google Drive and Dropbox cloud storage. Or drag and drop the presentation into your browser.
- After PPT to PDF conversion is complete, save the created file.
Convert PPT to Word: Step 2.
The next step is to convert the PDF file to DOC format. That way you can convert original PowerPoint to Word. It's also very easy to do.
- Open the PDF to Word converter. Upload the document as you did in Step 1.
- After a short wait, the system will display a message that the operation was successful. The required DOC file is now ready to be downloaded to your hard drive, mobile device, or cloud storages.
Advantages of converting PPT to Word online
- Fast operation on any device, regardless of technical characteristics and installed OS.
- All you need is stable connection to the Internet. You can work anywhere and anytime, as long as you have network access.
- The interface is not overloaded with unnecessary tools and features. No learning curve.
- No need to install a PPT to Word converter and make sure it is compatible with your OS.
How to convert a PPT to Word format: summary
As you can see from this article, you can use PDF Candy to switch between formats quickly and easily. Not only you can convert PPT to Word, there are multiple supported input and output formats. Available tools for working with documents include:
- PDF to Excel and Vice Versa. Change Microsoft Excel format to PDF and back.
- Convert Word to PDF and PDF to recognized text in Word format.
- HTML to PDF converter to convert Hypertext Markup Language documents to a more common PDF format.