If you are preparing a presentation of a new product, in most cases you will use Microsoft PowerPoint. But what if the computer on which you want to open your slides does not have this software installed? Can a PowerPoint be saved as a PDF format so that it can be easily opened on almost any other device?
It is possible to convert a PPT or PPTX presentation file to PDF. Opt for converters that work online and do not require the installation of complicated and confusing software on your PC. Below we will guide you on how to convert PowerPoint to PDF format. Follow the instructions to get started.
How to save PowerPoint as PDF online
- Open the PPT to PDF converter.
- Click the “+ Add File(s)” button and select the digital document you want to convert. You can also drag and drop the presentation right into the browser window.
- The PowerPoint to PDF conversion will start right away.
- Click “Download file” button to get the new created file.
Additional features of the PowerPoint to PDF converter
PDF Candy supports Google Drive and Dropbox integration. This means that you can both upload your files from and save to these cloud services. It is quite convenient if you work completely online or do not want to clutter your device with temporary data.
In addition to that, the service can be used from any device that has a browser and Internet connection. It is great for last minute editing instead of installing the proper software to open and view files of a specific format.
Advantages of the online PPT to PDF converter
- The user-friendly and intuitive interface will not cause difficulties even for beginners. There is no learning curve.
- The software does not require high technical characteristics of computers or mobile devices. It works even on outdated models, regardless of the operating system.
- The only thing you need to save PowerPoint as PDF is an Internet connection and a browser to access the network. This makes it possible to use the utility anytime and anywhere.
- With flexible settings, you can convert and then make their own edits to the PDF to produce a document of high-quality.
- Compatibility with Google Drive and Dropbox cloud storages makes it more convenient and faster to work. No need to clutter the free space of the HDD with non-final files.
- The service does not require installation on the PC, which also saves device space.
In this simple way we saved PowerPoint as PDF in just a few minutes. The website has tools for converting to and from other formats as well, which makes this online platform irreplaceable for those who constantly work with digital documents. These are accountants, bloggers, designers, lawyers, and other professionals.
- Convert PDF to Word if you need to keep files compatible with Microsoft Word.
- Turn PDF to JPG if you wish to edit slides as images in an image editor of your choice.