One common problem that users frequently face is organizing different types of documents. In this article, we'll explore how to combine such documents into one PDF to keep all your papers in one file.
Whether you're a student submitting an assignment or a professional sending a business proposal, you might want to combine PDF files and other documents.
We'll explain the steps needed to make the process as easy as possible and share instructions for all popular formats.
How to combine Word documents into one PDF?
Word documents are essential for many daily tasks from filling out forms to writing articles. Sometimes you have multiple files and want to combine them into a single PDF. To simplify this process, we recommend using a free online tool like PDF Candy.
Here's a step-by-step guide on combining Word documents into one PDF:
- Open the Word to PDF converter in your browser, choose the desired files, and convert them to PDF format.
- Save the converted PDFs on your device or in the cloud.
- Open the online PDF merger and upload each converted PDF you want to combine.
- Click the "Merge files" button.
- Download the resulting document to your device or save it in Dropbox or Google Drive. Alternatively, you can create a link to share it with your colleagues, friends, or family.
How to combine RTF documents into one PDF?
RTF is another popular format for storing documents compatible with most text editors – from Word to WordPad. These files are smaller in size than other formats like DOCX but retain all the same features such as styling, formatting, font types, etc.
Below you will find a guide to making multiple RTFs into a single PDF:
- Go to the RTF to PDF converter and drag and drop your RTFs to the service. This will convert them to a universal PDF format.
- Download the converted PDF documents.
- Open the service to combine PDFs and upload the files.
- Sort the PDFs in the desired order by dragging and dropping their thumbnails.
- Click "Merge files" and download the combined document when it's ready.
How to combine ODT documents into one PDF?
The ODT format is widely used in everyday operations. It provides neat functional capabilities and adheres to open standards of document collaboration. However, it's not so easy when it comes to collecting multiple ODTs into one file.
With just a few steps, you'll be able to create one PDF out of several ODTs:
- Open the ODT to PDF converter on your device and convert your files to PDF format.
- Go to the online PDF combiner and add all the converted documents.
- Sort or rearrange the attached documents in the order you want to combine PDF.
- Click the "Merge files" button to get your single PDF ready in no time!
- Download your merged PDF or save it online for further use.
How to combine Excel documents into one PDF?
The Excel format has become extremely popular due to its flexibility, user-friendliness, and easily automated tasks. For those who deal with handling Excel data every day and struggle to find a free PDF combiner - there’s an easy way to do it using online tools.
Using this PDF combining program is quite simple: 1. Go to the free Excel to PDF converter and transform your digital table to PDF. 2. Upload each converted document you need to combine into the online PDF combiner. 3. Click on "Merge files" and your new PDF is ready for download.
How to combine different documents into one PDF?
PDF Candy is an online PDF merger with 18 tools that will help you convert your file to a versatile format. Therefore, you can combine almost any type of document into one PDF.
PDF format is extremely universal and provides high security, and is universally viewable. With this format, you can ensure that your files look well-formatted and professional on different screen sizes and devices.
Whether you wonder how to combine PDF files or need to merge PDF with Excel, ODT with Word, or any other file types into one PDF, the online PDF combiner will help you.
All you need to do is to:
Advantages of using our online service to combine documents into one PDF:
- Convenient and user-friendly. The service provides a streamlined, easy-to-use interface to combine documents quickly and efficiently.
- Compatibility. The PDF converter supports many popular formats so you can mix and match files without any issues.
- Free service. This is a completely free PDF combiner.
- Security. Accounts are secured with encryption, ensuring your privacy and security.
- Great customer service. If users have any technical difficulties or questions, the support team is here to help.
In conclusion, the ability to combine PDF and other types of documents into one file can be a simple, efficient way to share important papers with others. The steps described above provide a comprehensive guide on how to accomplish this task.
Following this guidance, you can now easily use the free PDF merger to convert multiple documents into one PDF. They will be ready to be sent to a colleague, customer, or any other interested parties.