When working with important business documents or presentations with graphs or other images, you need proper cross-device sharing with no loss in quality and/or another formatting. These images would usually be in PNG, so you have to know how to convert PNG to PDF online. Any documents you have in PDF are barely changeable while being easily opened on any device.
We present you an extremely easy way of turning PNG to PDF on any OS in a browser of your choice. read on to see how to do it.
How to convert PNG to PDF online
Here's the step-by-step guide showing how to turn images to documents using PDF Candy:
- Go to PNG to PDF Converter page.
- Click '+Add file(s)' or drag-and-drop file. Another way is to upload it from your Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Choose page size (Original, A4, US Letter) and margin size (Big margin, Small margin, No margin).
- Set the orientation for A4 and US Letter pages (Portrait or Landscape).
- Click “Convert file(s)” to initiate the conversion and merge PNG to PDF if you added more than one picture.
What are the perks of online PNG to PDF conversion?
With our smart preview mode, drag the uploaded files and rearrange them as you wish. Create PDFs from images uploading up to 100 files at a time. It's fast, and safe.
The images you upload will be auto-deleted in 2 hours from all the servers we use. Besides, if you decide to create a download link to share, it will be available for 7 days after creating. Make sure to download an output PDF before this link expires.
Not only is it a free PNG to PDF converter but also cross-platform, as the service is browser-based. This allows you to use the tool on any operation system and device of yours. Nonetheless, if you prefer to work offline and do so on Windows OS, you can download PDF Candy Desktop for Windows.
What else you can do with new PDF?
Now that you learned how to convert PNG to PDF online, you can further edit the newly created file.